Have A Question?
- When will you receive your lenses?
Expedite: 5-10 days including manufacturing time
Standard: 12-16 days including manufacturing time
please note that this is only an estimation, not a guarantee.
- Do you ship to my country?
We ship worldwide.
- What is IPD?
IPD stands for interpupillary distance—which means the distance between the center of your eyes. There is a space in our product page for you to fill in and please use the distance IPD when ordering. If there is no IPD on your prescritption form, you can download a mobile app named "eyemeasure" from google play store or apple app store, and you can use the app to measure the IPD.
The reason why IPD/PD is optional is that we will only make adjust for people with extreme IPD values, for people's eye which are in the range of 62-70 IPD, no adjustment will be made.
- I have progressive/ reading/ distance RX. Which prescription should I use?
We usually recommend to use distance/far prescription
- My prescription has a value for ‘Add’, do you need that?
We do not need your ‘Add’ value. ‘Add’ or Addition is a reference for your reading prescription. VR headsets focus at distance and we will calculate the compensation power based on your age for the near distance vision.
- Should I use the glass spacer when using lenses?
A: It is recommended to use the glass spacer so as to increase the distance between the lenses and your eyes. In rare cases, some customers who has bigger noses will have the lenses touching the nose, and using the glass spacer can alleviate the potential issue.
- How about the quality and advantage of VR Rock Lenses?
1) High Index 2) Ultrathin 3) Anti-radiation 4) Anti-scratch
- Do the lenses affect the screen quality?
No. The lenses do not affect the screen quality in any way.
- How do I clean the lenses?
Cleaning the lenses with a microfiber towel and a water and soap solution is suggested. Whilst the lenses are not adversely affected by alcohol wipes we do not recommend this.
- Will there be any customs and duty charges?
In most case, our standard shipment is customs duty free.
- Are you lenses high-index? Why I do not see the high-index option?
We automatically make your lenses as high index (thinner), so that the prescription lenses will not touch the headset's lenses. We do not charge extra for high-index.
- How close are the lenses to your eyes? Do your eyelashes touch them?
In most cases, they are not close enough, so there should be no contact. However, some users may encounter their eyelashes touching the lens inserts if thinner foams are installed on the Oculus Quest headset.
- I need to change something about my order. What should I do?
Our customer service team can fix your prescription as long as you reach out to us in a timely manner.
Please make sure that your prescription is entered correctly before placing the order. If you are not sure how to do it, please contact us.
We will be happy to help!
- Can I cancel my order?
If you did not order prescription lenses and we have not shipped your order yet, then yes, that is possible. If you ordered prescription lenses, they are custom made for you right after you have placed the order and we cannot cancel it anymore.
- How can I ensure my credit card information is securely protected?
Paypal company are reputable payment processors, and VR Rock will never have the access of your credit card information as those information are hidden from merchants like us.
- What is your return policy?
A: Since prescription lenses are custom-made products, we do not accept returns for wrong prescription ordered due to customer's mistakes. Please pay close attention to your prescription information when you place your order.
We will offer the customer service to make every customer happy